Wyndham Ocean Walk
Hotel, Resort, Pool
- Typical elevator wait is ... forever. Plan to take the stairs or bring a novel to read in the elevator lobby.
- Great place. Clean and the kids pool area is great for little kids.
- Great place to stay, just don't let the staff sucker you into sitting through yet another time share pitch.
- Elevator wait is a joke. Time share pitches are a double joke. Aside from that, it was a nice stay. Very nice & clean. I thought their towel rule was ridiculous though!
- Another great reason to stay here: AT&T Wi-Fi is one of the many amenities here for guests. Its fast and easy to connect.
- Love it here. Parents are owners and we come every year. Close to everything. Can't wait til next year so we can do it all again. :)
- Awesome resort! Plenty of elevators, no wait whatsoever. Clean pool area. 2 hot tubs! Excellent amenities!
- You have to visit Wing House, the servers and bartenders are hot and the beer is cheap.
- Great place to stay!!! Right next door to Mai Tai's and Sloppy Joe's for a nightcap! Very clean rooms and very hospitable staff! Came here on our honeymoon and having a blast!!!
- Best place on Daytona Beach to stay, especially if you have kids! Pool area is amazing! Rooms are clean, staff is super friendly and you're right on the Boardwalk near restaurants and shops!
- You need to pick up luggage carts in Sun Room on LL, but you must also leave your drivers license. I think that's so you don't take it for a ride down Atlantic Blvd.
- This place rocks - staff is great, rooms are awesome and nothing like a fee moments of relaxation by the pool or at the beach!
- Heated is great in January:-)
- Nice area to visit
- Great hotel and overall family friendly with 3 pools and a great kids pool with slide. Definitely go down the street to Kings Pizza... delicious and great price. Pick up coupons at the concierge!
- No elevator waits at all. Great views and beachwalk. Movie theatre next door is great!
- We have had a great experience! We are in the condo units 2 bedroom lock out,. 2 kitchens! 15th floor oceanfront! No harassment from staff,
- $150 security hold placed on CC
- For the most part this is a nice place, they make you pay for wifi though
- Lots of good food in walking distance.