Hot Dogs, Burgers, Fast Food
3737 N Clark St (btwn W Grace St & W Waveland Ave)
Chicago, IL 60613
Lists & rankings
- Cash only, but worth it!
- No big deal met Timeflies here like 20 mins ago!
- The burgers are really good. Everyone with me enjoyed a Chicago dog.
- Just leaving Metro? Go here: it's a transitional step back to reality. After spending time with relatively friendly people having fun, you can get sneered at & served competent, cheap grease.
- The guy they had running the register was a total asshole! I was told to order their Italian Meat combo. $9.30 and not worth it.
- It's spelled WrigleySville!!!
- Really clean crapper, but you have to eat here rouse it.
- Can't go wrong with the #1 combo, everything on it.
- Chicago dogs...malts
- Cant go wrong with a late night fix..
- Peoplewatching, post-Smartbar/Metro noshing.
- It doesn't look like much, but the food is good.
- Chix kabob dinner!
- Get the pizza puff!
- I always order 2 chili cheese dogs, and halfway through the first I'm regretting it. I can sometimes stomach part of the 2nd...
- Do NOT park here for Cubs games... Unless you enjoy being packed into the parking lot like sardines and stuck waiting for others without EZ-Out access to Clark.
- Pizza puff always.
- Very good food
- Polish is awesome!
- Guy with a silver tooth gave horrible service. Really bad attitude. The food is not good enough to put up with that when you're paying $6.00 for a hot dog and fries