Sports Bar, Bar
430 South St (at E Passyunk Ave)
Philadelphia, PA 19147
- Complicated drink specials. All shot and drink combos. Mostly beers with whiskey or jger shots.
- Come upstairs for some awesome tunes and great people. Mikey rocks!
- Tommy Schaffer, legend! Go see him!
- There's no locks on the stalls in the women's room, so pee with a friend if you can.
- Monster is the BEST bartender @ Mammoth!
- Great Place for a few drinks.
- Fun crowd. Mostly college kids. Good music depending on your taste (I came on a Saturday and there was a lot trap music)
- Best people watching!
- Meg makes the best martinis. Hands down!!!
- Great AC on a hot day
- 1st stop for me! Great bottle beer selection
- Rob is def a great bartender!! Muah!
- Closest place to the Philly Improv Theater to buy beer for their BYOB shows!
- Monster is the best bartender in Philly!
- Who's Michael Wigmore (smash) ? Rob C and Monster are the only Real bartenders at the Mammoth.
- Banana Bread Beer!
- Michael fuckin smash. It's all you need to know.
- Go in when Michael Smash is working and order a vodka tonic
- Go on a day that Michael Smash is working and order a kettle and club soda.
- Go to Wooly Mammoth on Mondays for $3 Magic Hat #9.