Quincy Shore Dr
Quincy, MA 02170
- From 1975 to 1995, FBI agent John Connolly met here with Boston's most notorious mobster, Winter Hill Gang leader Whitey Bulger, to discuss all sorts of fun stuff like who got whacked.
- Wollaston is home to a well known jogging/bicycling trail and a 1600s Native American campsite. It is neighbored by Caddy Park, a recreational area with a play area, lookout tower, & picnic tables.
- Don't swim in the water....
- Don't go in the water, but a beautiful walk (:
- great place for a run
- Great place for a sunset walk out run. Nice skyline view!
- Do not let them catch you.
- Life's a Wolly Beach
- Don't bring sand to this beach, there's plenty , bring a baby or a puppy lol
- Awesome place to people watch
- Don't go into the water if it's rained the night before. (I swear there are 3 eyed fish in there jk)
- Great place for a run along the seawall with the view of Boston's skyline in the distance. Usually plenty of parking.
- Never crowded, perfect for a walk and a stop at one of the seafood restaurants.
- The water isn't deep enough to swim in. You need to go really far out (on jagged rocks, no less) to get even waist deep.
- fireworks by the beach
- Great for a walk. Wouldn't swim there though.
- Don't go in the water; it's a great place to go for a walk though.
- Great spot to unleash your dog and burn off some steam.
- Nice beach nearby
- Don't swim in the water!