Wolfgang Puck American Grille
$ $ $
5:30pm - 9:30pm
5:30pm - 9:30pm
5:30pm - 10:30pm
5:00pm - 11:00pm
5:00pm - 9:30pm
- The chicken, artichoke, roasted pepper and fresh garlic pizza is absolutely to die for and the fresh veggie salad with beets and pine nuts is mouth watering good!!!
- Eat the appetizer angollotti it is AMAZING!
- The food portions are huge! Keep in mind when ordering-I took the advice and got the burger which was amazing
- Have the meatloaf, its good!
- Try the Beef Spinach Lasagna, Dynamite! ooohh yaahhh !!
- Here we offer Wolfgangs Kitchen Table, a private space providing an up close and personal experience of the celebrity chefs kitchen. You can watch these culinary masterpieces come to life!
- The Chicken Parm is amazing.
- Try the Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf - Bacon wrapped!! Need I say more? Homey and delicious! The sauce surrounding the garlic mashed potatoes and meat alone was plate licking good!
- Try the Yellowfin Tuna Tartare with Avocado, Ponzu and Wonton Chips - Tuna melted in your mouth, the flavors in this dish worked perfectly together! Yummmo!
- Try the chicken asian salad to start...its the bomb!
- The short ribs are outstanding!
- Came for restaurant week and it was a great deal! Had the braised beef short rib and it was delicious. So tender.
- The best Chopped Salad
- GET THE BURGER...DO it!
- Ambiance is lacking a bit, food is solid, ribs and steak decent
- Try not to drink too much because if you do, you'll spend half the time waiting on line for the ONE bathroom in the restaurant...
- No one talks about the spicy lamb pizza! More people should... it's so good!
- great short ribs
- Seafood Rissoto!!!
- Pre fix menu is awesome... Have to dine before 6 pm sun - thurs