$ $ $
- Great hope the get outside seating for the summer they have a beautiful deck!!
- Best food in winthrop
- Excellent atmosphere, history and cocktails - and really great people!!!
- Chicken pot pie at the restaurant is great. Now available for lunch every day of the week.
- This restaurant has potential as a location but the food and service are less then average. Filet mignon was mediocre! The sweet potato fries tasted like old oil. My dad liked the haddock caprese dish
- The chicken limone is okay - but the chicken pot pie is delicious.
- I recommend their pot pies. They're delicious!! You can even ask for them to go.
- Try Brunch on Sundays 11-2p. Good blueberry muffins.
- Great, inexpensive place to stay if you don't want to be in downtown Boston. Just difficult to get a cab to take you back out to the city.
- mac n cheese ! awesome!!!