Winter Garden Farmer's Market
9:00am - 2:00pm
- Numerous vendors, food trucks and musical entertainment. Produce stands offer all typs of fruit/veg. Check out the cheese merchant! The city even built a permanent brick structure for the market.
- Love this place! One of the best farmers markets around!
- Tres Amigos salsa and raw whole foods booth are both awesome!
- Would like the retail junk in a separate area than the food. I don't go to a Farmer's market to buy merchandise. MORE ORGANIC PRODUCE PLEASE! MORE LOCAL FOOD!
- Terrific prices...long lines move fast...no credit or debit accepted
- A fun and lively event, complete with music and crepes
- Please, more local grown organic veggies.
- Love the sunflower sprouts and whole food juicing. Overall too many non food vendors and not enough veggies.
- Tres Amigos Salsa is the best!
- The cheese guys are awesome and get there early to get fresh sriacha linguine and curry angel hair pasta. Otherwise they are sold out! Also the farmacy is great!
- The produce is sourced as much as possible from local farms, but they still carry some DelMonte and other brand name items. Very wide range of booths & if you like pickles, there is a booth for that.
- Try to get there early to get some of the freshest produce!
- A beautiful day
- more local grown organic veggies at this market. If I wanted veggies trucked in from out of state and/ country? I wouldn't trek to the fresh market. I can get cheaper chemical loaded fare elsewhere.
- There's a great splash park adjacent where you can let the kids cool down before or after touring the farmer's market.
- Pleasant, cozy atmosphere..
- Great selections of produce, even if you arrive a little later in the morning.
- They have a lot going on, prices aren't cheapest but its fun
- From Sicilian Chocolate to fresh produce, this market has a great diversity and quality of products. Great music and friendly vendors
- Lots of vendors here. Dont miss the yummy food from tamale co and overrice!