5001 N Leavitt St (at W Argyle St)
Chicago, IL 60625
- Check out the prairie grass preserve. Pickup one piece of trash and throw it away.
- They're just kidding about that no dogs off leash sign. Go on, do it.
- $300 a pop for dogs off leashes. Try the dog beach at Foster or Montrose!
- Puppies are out in full force on weekends. Fun fun fun!
- They do multiple fireworks displays on 4 July but get here early (4 pm) to get a good spot.
- Go for great fireworks on the 4th
- Visit us after a day of exercise for some filling Mediterranean or Greek food! Check in on Foursquare for some cheap eats.
- Head over after your day at the park for some hummus, baba ganoush, gyros or coucous. Get $10 off the purchase of 2 entrees with your 1st Foursquare check-in.
- great running destination. especially beautiful in the evenings.
- An island of prairie tranquility in the heart of Chicago
- People are really bad at this park about letting dogs run off leash and in prohibited areas (tennis courts).
- This is not the park for dog owners who want to let their dog off-leash. The rules are clear. It is illegal. Go to a different park if that's what you want.
- love the wilderness areas in this park. good for biking!
- It's great for running, exercising and dog-walking, and it's very safe.
- The prairie paths and good for walking your dog. Nice big park
- One of the largest and most beautiful parks in this part of the city. Great for a summer stroll.
- They've xerascaped large sections of the park with Prairie grasses and shrubs, making it very hospitable to wildlife, especially on summer evenings.
- An unofficial dog park. You 'can' let your dog off leash, be careful it's not legal, but the police won't hassle you if you clean up poop, stay out of the forbidden areas
- Beautiful prairie flowers. Hidden paths. Great family park.
- .25mi track closes at 8pm, then Nov-March at 6pm.