The Windup Space
Music Venue, Bar, Art Gallery
12 W North Ave (btwn N Charles St. & Maryland Ave.)
Baltimore, MD 21201
- Truly a unique spot where all are welcome. Great art, music, and of course, drinks. Russell is a real dude!
- Lovely jazz music! Truly a wonderful spot in B'more
- 4Hours of Funk is the most consistently dope party in town.
- Baltimore's Best Bars 2013: "Youre there to sketch burlesque dancers or play intense matches of ping-pong, this bar offers experiences other Baltimore bars simply cant." http://bsun.md/1g6PPDP
- Two words: live music.
- Two of my favorite Baltimore events happen here: Dr. Sketchy's & Boardgames and Brew. Check them both out!
- Baltimore's Best Bars 2012: "The indelible weirdness of Baltimores burgeoning arts scene converges at this all-purpose performance venue and bar." http://bsun.md/Vsfjvv
- Everyone has the right freely to participate in the cultural life of the community, to enjoy the arts and to share in scientific advancement and its benefits.
- Ask Russell to pour you a Kosher Boh.
- Great spot for dancing! The cutting edge of Metro North night life! Good times!
- This is a great place for dancing and great DJ's as well!
- Great place to show my artwork! #SidJacksPhotography
- Gallery, event space and barcatch some of Baltimores up and coming music scene or take part in one of the Baltimore Design Conversations. A low key space with something always happening.
- Always an awesome time, but it gets hot on busy nights (especially Four Hours of Funk night). Wear lightweight clothes!
- Design conversations tonight on resilient cities.
- Great venue for various artist and reasonable drink prices too
- The Windup Space is an official location of www.thegreatbaltimorecheckin.com game starting 7/1 through 9/30. Check it out and see how you can win prizes!!
- Great place to gather with friends!
- Located in Baltimore's Station North Arts District, this is an awesome place to see a show.
- Always a nice vibe here, esp 4Hrs of Funk. Reminds me of an ol school house party.