Beach, Surf Spot
- Best beach in SD, hands down. Easy parking (even on weekends), even mix of tourists + locals and super clean water.
- Deep down in La Jolla. Usually way less crowded than La Jolla beaches/shores. Worth the extra drive.
- Gorgeous ocean front community. Part of La Jolla, but feels somewhat removed and "secret" in a way.
- Great beach! If you aren't a very experienced surfer pass on this break. The locals don't take kindly to kooks....
- Watch an impromptu wedding
- Fun waves, nice people good times! #GoPro More great shots follow me @RenoMakani on IG #GoPro
- Get crushed!
- setup a nice picnic here for V-Day. sweet spot, quite and lots of room to spread out. gorgeous views.
- Nice local surfing beach.
- To the left (or south) of the beach are some beautiful mushroom-shaped rock formations. Careful it's slippery on the way over there. Easier to get to at low tide.
- There can be a bit of a current pulling you out.
- Beautiful views.
- Awesome shore break beach with aqua water! Parking is pretty easy too, compared to the Shores.
- A beautiful beach in San diego
- At the sunset
- Great relaxing beach,less tourists more surfers.
- Great bodysurfing just south of here when there's swell
- Beautiful sunsets! Great beach to have a wedding!
- Find a rock or a bench and watch the surfers through sunset
- One of my favorite beaches for watching surfers, walking, relaxing. Great views.