Supermarket, Grocery Store
- You have to bag your own groceries so if you have a wild toddler, don't come. It's a pain.
- Huge place, layout is very odd. Shoppers there make Wal-Mart look classy...
- This store is wonderful. You do have to bag your own groceries. Not a big deal for anyone who has lived overseas. The prices are fabulous!
- Great prices, horrific layout. A bad sign when they have complimentary maps of the place. No thanks. Also, one of the employees said "I know right!?" to a gallon of milk.
- I absolutely love this winco! Their deals help me.save so much money. I have 5 children so budgeting is a must! I don't mind bagging my own bags and I am 6 months pregnant!
- When the employees talk about how disgusting the deli is... That work. In the deli... No.
- Ok prices. I'll stick with Safeway with their just for u program. The self check is a joke. BUT, the employees are helpful and very nice.
- Prices! :)
- Steer clear of the meat section and camp out in the produce section.
- I love Winco! I come early in the morning. Around 7... 8 at the latest and it's a breeze to get through. Bag your own groceries but that doesn't bother me one bit. Great prices too!
- I like the prices, Employees aren't helpful. I loved the guy who provided samples of the cheese ball.
- Best prices in town!