Supermarket, Grocery Store
- Move your cart out of the way
- Pro tip: Come here when no one else is here...
- I will refuse to use the self checkout
- Avoid doing your food shopping on the first of the month if you are in a rush since winco accepts food stamps and the lines can get long!
- Don't lift the lid on the honey dispenser. There are live bees in there.
- Avoid on the first of the month. Food stamp day means the checkout lines are a mile long.
- If you're so bent out of shape about their policy re: reusable bags then do everyone a favor, stop bitching and use paper.
- Pick up a few extra non-perishable food items to donate to Boise Rescue Mission. Also, our meal coupons are a great thing to hand out to panhandlers on the corners. We'll feed, clothe, & house them!
- I refuse to use anything but the self checkout. Suck it humans!
- Great bulk foods section!!
- if you need a quick lunch, visit the deli for super cheap subs and sandwiches. also the orange chicken and general tso's chicken is awesome. just grab it cold!
- These guys totally let you use reusable bags, they even sold their own for a while
- You bag your own groceries and save tons of money shopping here!
- The vebetables are really fresh.
- Heading in to go shopping - Find out what the coupon matchups are going on right now - http://athriftymom.com/category/grocery-stores-coupon-deals/winco/
- Always the best prices for groceries. Usually not very high quality produce though.
- not sure you can beat the pay per OZ items.
- Great bulk section!
- Fantastically fast & easy w/their self check-out! And always someone right there to help the cornfused...best store for the little guy it could hope for!
- Snapple $4.78 all February