Resort, Hotel, Spa
- The chocolate fix crpe
- we totally banged here on our wedding night! willows lodge is the best!
- find thebarking frog
- This is a wonderful hotel. Great amenities, comfortable bed, scenic grounds. Pet friendly too! Would definitely stay here again!
- Red wine is really good lots of choices.
- Love the complimentary glass of wine at checking!
- Best happy hour in town! Best jazz on Thursday nights too!
- Feed the pigs borage and basil! The kitchen has a scrap bucket!
- Bring your dog along to this quaint and comfotable hotel. Simple rooms are not fancy or over the top nice. However for well priced accomidations you will be comfortable.
- Great place for drinks! The location is great and the atmosphere is quite lovely, highly recommend.
- Consider a romantic getaway for two. My girl surprised me with the do not disturb package for me birthday and we both had a wonderful time.
- Great rooms and surrounding area to do some hiking and biking. Good was amazing. Walls of the room were a bit thin though.
- I dropped a Collectivus Orange Fishie Thingie here. Look for Thingies near here too.
- Check out the live jazz on Thursday nights from 5:30-8:30 in the Fireside lounge. Fun times. Alan makes a killer MiaTie.
- Don't miss the "hidden jacuzzi open till 1AM
- Found Local Beef Burger as Yum Yum. Try it and dish on it at http://dishonit.com
- A great spot to have a cocktail before dinner at Herbfarm. Sonja makes a great martini!
- Had a great time at Chef Moore's cooking demonstration tonight. It goes on every month and it's free!
- find the barking frog