- Just because you can put jorts on, doesn't mean you can pull them off
- Prepare to see kids in their awkward emo or gangsta stage who think they're swole. Good laughs here.
- The only good things left in this mall is the apple store and their employees. Time to make the drive to the woodlands
- Check out the Apple store. Always perfect customer service. Offer great discounts for students, too!
- I love that this mall isn't crowded <3 There's many shops around which makes it fun and varied
- Don't come here alone.
- Check out H&M , I didn't know where to start . They had really cute clothes & even long jeans (:
- One of the best shopping areas on the Northside of Houston.
- My FAVORITE Mall in the WHOLE Houston Area!!!!! =]
- Y'all must be some sheltered, privileged, or just flat out xenophobic children if you think this place is "ghetto." It's a standard mall with plenty of regular stores. Shop away!
- Check out the AppFinity kiosk for holiday discounts!!!
- good store selection
- great mall to walk in.
- Good improvement done in the Food Court area.
- Small good mall. The shops are always giving discounts. But for that you have to visit the mall continuously.
- Never fails, my phone service goes out in Macy's prepare yourselves gentlemen
- The food court
- This mall has some good stores, lot of variety and in a very nice area of Houston!
- A good place to visit
- Its ok the hotel is good and the food court there is good but the chicken is the best