Waterfront, Park, Music Venue
- Awesome view of the city and especially brklyn bridge.
- Don't miss a free waterfront concert. Ends in September!
- Hipsterville !!!!
- Best venue ever, amazing views and great sound.
- Relive your 90s indie nostalgia at the concert of wistful art-school faves Belle & Sebastian (Sep 30, 5:30pm)
- Cool ferry ride from here 4 bucks that you can go anywhere !
- This park has sooo much potential to be better. Throw on your bikini, bring a blanket, some food and tan away at the waterfront.
- Brave the gale-force winds in November.
- Amazing waterfront views of Manhattan and the Williamsburg bridge too. Ferry along to extend the fun.
- Toujours la verite'
- Go for a run right at sunset. The view of Manhattan will knock your socks off!
- Relax here and enjoy the view
- Great view!
- Last show of the season, Teenage Fanclub were AWESOME!!! <3 and Belle & Sebastian played well too.
- Go and see Duncan at the australian wine tent.
- The view of the city must be nice for the bands. So is the grass to collapse in after the mosh pit.
- Worst setup for drinking. Been in line for 45 min to get a TICKET to stand in ANOTHER line to buy beer.
- Hipsters tan in flannel
- Sporting an unencumbered panoramic view of the city, this crown jewel park also features the (relocated as of last summer) Pool Parties. Pick up eats on the way at Bedford Cheese Shop.