William Hill Estate Winery
- This is the place to enjoy one of the best views of The Napa Valley!
- Stop by Black Stallion Winery, it's great!
- The view is amazing!
- Great wines! They have a beautiful outdoor patio where you can sit while overlooking the vineyard.
- Great outdoor winery, perfect for a picnic with sprawling views of Napa. Bring some food and cheese and enjoy their great tasting menus.
- One of the best views of Napa valley. Last tasting is 4:30pm
- Awesome views. Make sure to do the audio vineyard tour.
- Really beautiful views of the valley and reasonably priced wines. Appointments required, but definitely worth it.
- Omg..... I'm in heaven :)))))
- Great scenic view. We were encouraged to sit outside for the tasting an each sample was brought to us while we enjoyed the view. Great staff.
- Nice patio and view for outside tastings. Located by Silverado country club. Fridays they have bring your own BBQ
- We came in at 4:30 because our flight was delayed and we wanted to get to this winery before they closed! However, they turned us away. Wouldn't even allow a quick tasting. Get here early?
- A spectacular setting offers unobstructed views of the landscape to the west of the winery and stunning surrounding vineyards. The wine is amazing, too.
- Great view. A very nice winery .
- Beatiful place. Very nice people.
- Allocate at least 1 hour for your visit here. Check-in inside, grab a chair outside & they'll bring you your tasting. The staff here is fantastic (esp. Jamie & Jonathan)...as is the gift shop. Enjoy!
- Schedule a tour! One of few wineries that allow you to walk around the vineyard by yourself and at your own pace. Great wine tasting experience.
- @William Hill Estate... Sunset Picnic on Friday, 4/24, 5:30 to dusk. BYOP (picnic). Wine for sale by the bottle...yum!