375 Lagoon Dr (at Lagoon Amusement Park)
Farmington, UT 84025
- Riding with a rider shorter than 50" is the way to go. You get to use the much shorter 'booster' line.
- This bad boy is more rocket than roller coaster. It'll blast you straight up 110 feet and hit you with 4.8 G-forces, the same pull as a top-fuel drag racer. -- Bert Kreischer, Bert the Conqueror
- Make sure you don't carry your cell phone in your front shirt pocket, because when you are inverted, it will fall out and get destroyed.
- The launch is over the top!
- The single rider line doesn't always get you on the ride faster. Especially if it's really busy.
- Save time and make some friends by using the single rider line!
- Hats are often lost on this ride as well.