Who Killed Amazoula? Christian Louboutin Presents a Murder Mystery for Spring 2016
The new Spring 2016 campaign film, Who Killed Amazoula?, is bringing a little intrigue, murder and crime to the world of Christian Louboutin. The short plays out like a murder mystery with the death of wealthy mistress Amazoula, who’s seemingly killed for her collection of red-soled heels. A Louboutin-wearing detective steps onto the scene of the crime, and surveys the penthouse for clues into the murderer’s identity. She catalogues several heels with her well-suited assistant and speaks to the maid, who is clearly grief-stricken over her employer’s sudden demise. Shoes from the Spring 2016 collection lie haphazardly around the floor, indicating a struggle may have taken place, but the strappy-heeled gumshoe is unable to crack the case. Watch the video for clues and see if you can figure out who killed Amazoula.
- Meghan Markle Says Her Favorite Avocado Dip is in This Charity Cookbook
- Trader Joe’s Is Now Selling Candy Corn-Flavored Popcorn
- 50 States: 50 Spots: These Are the Top Natural Wonder in Your State
- America’s Best Old-School Candy Shops
- Shake Shack Is Selling Chicken Nuggets, and We Can’t Wait to Try Them