The Whisky Bar
Whisky Bar, Bar
$ $ $
- Just one: the bartender is always right. Listen to him and you'll have a great night:)
- Try their great selection of beers. Allthough, there is a risk, you might end up with too many of them.
- Super cozy. Great whiskies. Lean back in a leather chair by the fireplace and remember why we invented bars.
- Wonderful gir IPA
- Very experieced staff!
- Adjacent to the Dubliner, this place now boasts a fine collection of beers, bottled and draft, as well.
- Highly recimmend Glenrothes 72;-)
- Whiskey is good here !!! A lot of whiskey ! Good bar atmosphere, many foreigners, also good beer and cocktails! Prices all about 90 nok
- Hyggelig liten pub med gode Irish coffees og s klart whiskey
- Awesome selection of both whiskey and whisky!
- Pretty good selection of whiskey (of course). They make THE BEST Irish coffee in town. I also like the bar setting, it's pretty cool. The only minus here is the unfriendly security guards. Not ok!
- Great selection of whisky and they know what they're worth. Don't let the quality and price of whisky grow exponentially with your own intake. I've done it and it hurts.
- Nice calm atmosphere
- Try some of their Japanese whisky selection. Exquisite!
- Just a cup of tea.
- They have a great selection of whisky and beers!
- Great whisky and beer selection!
- Islay whisky from closed distilleries and at least 6 kinds of Ardbeg
- Impressive selection of whisky, they Even have a few select beers too! And comfy chairs.
- Wonderful wonderful whiskey bar. State your preferences, and allow the staff to amaze you with fantastic whiskey choices!