Whisky Bar, New American, Bar
- I think the bar tender hates her life and me.
- The food is pretty good, and the prices are reasonable. But it can get so crowded with "beautiful people" that you might wanna gag. Just sayin.
- The nachos are bangin!
- Probably The best wings I've ever had
- Try the Maker's Ginger but with single barrel jack. Great drink!
- if you come here by yourself sit at the bar, or when you get here check the patio some of the booths are only open to more then just a couple, they won't allow you to sit down at a booth
- Good food. Good drinks. Good service
- New fashioned
- Try the three little pigs brick oven pizza.
- Marmalade Whiskey Sour
- Kings of Leon love to hang out and watch sports here!
- Sweet potato fries. YES.
- 2-4-1 Tuesdays is awesome... If you can manage to get a table or spot at the bar.
- Get meg as ur waitress. Super hot and great service. (If you know what I mean)
- AWESOME Fried Green BLT... ask for blue cheese instead of the brie
- The Basil Hayden's 8 Year is a fine whiskeyand a favorite of the owner.
- Nashville is home to Cuestin Tequila, and it is here at WK! Gold medal winning and aged in JD Barrels! How much more Tennessee can u get? Try it and you will know why they Cuestion Everything!
- Comfort food that's so bad it's good...
- The wraps are delicious! Long waits on the weekend. Get there early if you don't want to wait - no reservations.
- This place is insanely loud - not even talking about music. Terrible acoustics!