The Westin Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali
Resort, Hotel, Spa
- Sleep here, heavenly beds
- When the self parking is full they will valet for free
- There is a secret hidden pool within the pool.
- the kids love the giant water slide - so did I
- Walls are paper thin. No neighbors are the better neighbors.
- Shuttle to other Westin properties (Sheraton & Villas) every 15 min & to Lahaina every hour (at 15 min past the hour) from a designated area by the meeting rooms. Take advantage of the free ride!!!
- Platinum amenity - take the continental breakfast (everything cold is included), 11 days of breakfast x 2 vs 500pts = no contest!
- Wow, as a Lifetime Platinum member I have never felt less recognized. Pretty average room and no extended check out. Not sure I would return.
- Cabana rentals come with a serving of pineapples!
- There's an empty frig in the room for a few snacks/drinks.
- Rude front desk lady just ruined a nice stay while checking out. Never coming back. Aloha.
- Don't forget to bask in the Black Swan's greatness... He hides among the Flamingo's.
- Fabulous hotel but don't get the breakfast buffet...food is terrible and service is even worse
- come here and see the flamingos.. and the koi! stay here and eat their delicious breakfast buffet. yum yum!
- Stay out late so the parking lot fills up and you get free valet parking. The self-parking lot is a nightmare of impossibly tight spaces.
- Their all you can eat lobster feast is amazing!!! I ate till I felt like I was gonna burst! LOL Thanks JR!!
- WORST concierges I've ever met. They ignore customers and chit chat while you stand there. I have waited every day of our trip and am yet to actually speak to one. I give up.
- Hire goggles and finns from Maui dive next door to the hotel for about one tenth the cost
- Sea turtles swim in front of hotel, awesome sunset every night.
- Ask Michael to chop up your whole Maui pineapple for just $5 at the pineapple stand by the pond. He is a great guy.