- Walmart killed this mall. Except for the occasional pack of teens hanging out, you can pretty much hear crickets chirp in this place.
- This mall is shitty
- Avoid Walmart. Its the downfall of this mall.
- This is the mall that time forgot. Only come if you need a store here or it's a zombie apocalypse.
- Some real characters here
- The mall ain't what it used to be.... :(
- Fellow worker at this mall & also enjoy the mall... I work for Express & my team and I will help you find the best style that suits your needs... Come visit us and check the mall out for your self....
- H&M and forever 21!
- This mall was so good last year. All the mall rats left. What happened? It's dead now. I miss it. Bby come back.
- This mall is looking like a ghost town...a lot of good stores have closed/left. Sucks since it is so close to home.
- I have been coming here since the late '70's. Most if not all of the original places are gone. This mall gets more generic as time goes on....
- Love this mall because it's never busy!! Even when I do Christmas shopping!!
- VERY NICE MALL! Great stores. Good choices. Good anchor stores. Play area for kids. Nursing rooms for mom/babies. Very nice mall!
- Stay away.
- Great Family lounge and kids play area. Nice choice for rainy or cold days.
- Building this mall in 1973, remember FARREL's ice cream great for kids nothing is the same anymore
- Great service in Kay's go to Melissa .
- Nice indoor playground for the littles! And a cheap kids haircut place $12 and they watch TV and sit in a little car/plane
- Come check out the new photo studio only $20 for a big 16x20! Kiosk is between h&m and forever 21
- not as good as it was