West Chester Growers Market
100 W Chestnut St. (at N Church St.)
West Chester, PA 19380
9:00am - 1:00pm
- Great selection of many things.
- There are yummy baked goods here as well as fruits and veggies.
- Fresh fruits vegetables and bread
- Love the cheese stand. My fav is the peppercorn goat cheese. Next stand over has lam sausage to kill for.
- They have amazing fresh pasta. Bring home the lobster ravioli today. We have enjoyed all their pasta and ravioli.
- Check out red earth farm's booth
- great show - very realistic!
- Local Asian Pears from North Star Orchard are the best!
- Farm-raised meats from Lindenhof Farm, great homemade soaps, Amish produce, baked goods, and more!