The Wellington Testimonial (The Obelisk)
Dublin, Dublin City 8
- Great place to picnic in & play all sorts of games. Also take pics with the monument or whatever :))
- Phoenix park is the perfect getaway from the hustle and bustle of the city. Come for a picnic or a stroll, or do some yoga in the grass!
- Yoga in the park here Saturdays at 11.
- We ended up here because I took a wrong turn. It was worth the visit.
- It's really big.
- Beautiful obelisk in the biggest enclosed park in Europe! The grounds around it are the perfect spot for picnicking and Sunday afternoon games.
- Great place to enjoy a picnic.
- Amazing. The contrast with the green fields is beautiful
- Beautiful sunset during sunny days
- Lots of poop all over the grass in Phoenix park. Might want to stick to the paths
- The Wellington Monument is an obelisk located in the Phoenix Park, Dublin, Ireland. The structure is 62 metres tall, making it the largest obelisk in Europe.
- Yoga in the park here every Saturday at 11.