8123 State Highway 57
Baileys Harbor, WI 54202
- Folks who complain about rail vodka are awful. Liquor selection is more than adequate. Great Food!
- Rail vodka is awful.
- Try the seafood chowder. It's really good. Get a cup of it with a perch sandwich. Yum!
- Joe is an awesome addition to the staff!
- The breadsticks are awesome! Pizza is good too.
- Great burger and pub chips, at a great price! Also a great selection of local beers and local good.
- Beer and burgers
- Foods good but not enough tvs!
- Husband said it's a nice bar, good food but not enough #%"$) tvs!
- Absolutely horrid coleslaw. We mentioned it multiple times - no one really seemed to care that it was REALLY bad. Not the high point of our trip.... The culture and environment was really a let down.
- THe selection of fish for the firday night fish fry was great. Our waiter was helpful and attentive. Try the chips!
- Burger was thin and not a 1/3 lb as stated on menu.
- Good food/value. Nothing special, but good spot for breakfast or lunch.
- Cheap, stiff drinks!
- Try the pan fried perch tonight its excellent!!
- Great fish fry and home made pie. Worth the trip.
- Bloody Mary's go down easy.