Wegmans Wine, Liquor & Beer
- I would love to see them expand their selections of rum to a more high end clientele.
- wine o' plenty. friendly staff. if you forget your ID, you're a moron.
- Great selection of Cooperstown, NY craft beer. Oomagong
- Leave your kids in the car--they ID EVERYONE and won't sell to you if you're with your 14 year old daughter
- Wine tastings were great. Just have a valid driver's license handy!
- Great selection of wines from all over the world!!!
- Great selection of craft beers! But don't forget your ID. No ID, no sale. No matter how old you are :-)
- Lol Gary, they carded my 59 yr old Dad!
- Loved the Spain wines .... Yahoooo
- Bring your ID, I'm 50 and I got carded
- Bring every persons identity cards, ask questions of the staff, they are friendly and knowledgeable. Try the wines from Spain. Delicious and inexpensive.
- I get that they have to check Id but they are rude about it and assume you're 19 when you're really 27.
- Make sure you don't forget your id. They check everyone and talk about you behind your back to your sister while you're grabbing your id from the car.
- Dont forget to type in your card number!!!
- Everyone is so polite. And the selection is great!
- Pretty good beer selection. The make your own 6-pack singles leave a lot to be desired. Brooklyn had a brewery rep here for a tasting.
- Biggest local place for alcohol. The staff is friendly as well
- Great selections of wines, liquors & beers
- Great selections!!
- I obsess with the lemon tarts there