Supermarket, Grocery Store
- In the world of ridiculous alcohol laws representing PA this place actually sells beer. :)
- Create your list at Wegmans.com, download the Wegmans app & check off your list (automatically in store aisle order) on your smart phone. Love it!
- Be prepared to spend time here. It's like a time warp ... You walk in and emerge from the food-Disneyland about 4 hours later. It's an amazing grocery shopping experience like none other.
- Guaranteed that ten people will always be standing right in front of that one thing you need. Great selection though, the produce rocks and the kabobs are awesome!
- The bathroom here is very cool.
- Best sushi. Try the spicy shrimp roll
- You can purchase wine behind produce from a kiosk. It amazes me because I'm in PA. This place is basically one step above prohibition.
- It's a great place to buy imported and specialty beers.
- You can buy six-packs and single bombers of beer in their cafe. They have a good selection of craft beer.
- Very clean and efficient.
- While there is an outstanding selection of American beer labels, the selection of "Canadian" labels is lacking, upon reflection perhaps limited to selections with Yankee corporate connections.
- Check out the child care center they have for kids 3-8! :) kids can play safe while parents shop! (And trust me its 100% safe! I know bc I work in the child care area!) :)
- Sue says: "The Weganator. This 30-inch pizza could feed an army. Its a conversation piece at best."
- Their bread is worth driving for. You must try the baguettes.
- Get the shrimp tempura sushi platter at the sushi bar!!!
- Looking for a quick & cheap dinner? Check out the $7 meals in the Market Cafe. There are plenty of delicious options that are sure to satisfy your hunger.
- good sushi. very helpful workers ;)
- best bathrooms ever!!! toilet seat cleaner and a toilet seat tissue? i feel spoiled!
- Food samples abound on Saturdays (so do the people)
- Bakery, prepared food, pizza, produce