$ $ $
Shop L, Star Ferry (Central Ferry Pier 7), Man Kwong St
+852 2167 7251
- Brunch 388 HK$
- Seafood platter was rubbish. The USDA Nebraska ribeye was undercooked and took 40 minutes to arrive. Service is terrible.
- The weekend brunch is great. Small entres so you can try the whole menu if you like. Definitely get the free flow pour.
- Bubbly Brunch on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays 11:30am to 3pm Price: $538 upgrade to free-flow sparkling wine.
- The semi buffet lunch is the best for greens and seafood but make sure you have enough time to enjoy it. This is also the best location to see the power of the nature.
- good crabs and lobsters
- Mediocre food, but excellent views!
- The seafood pattern is excellent! It is a place for dating and romance.
- Get the table by the front window to have a great night view. Lobster is nice.
- They serve oyster, seafood, smoke salmon, roasted beef, etc for their brunch. But the quality are simply not worth paying 388+ for that...
- Great Sunday brunch and bubbly!
- Ok my toilet flushed but I didn't enjoy the exhaust from the Star Ferry!!!!
- Delicious seafood bouillabaisse. The seafood platter is HUGE
- Ordered tiger prawns for appetizers but they served me shrimps!
- Brunch is from 12-330 pm. But prime rib is all done by 130 pm and no more after!!!!
- Nice view Bad service. Dirty unflushLe toilets. All 3 toilets clogged and when I told the hostess she didnt care. I'm paying 500$ for a brunch!!! Servers have bad attitude.