Waterline Brewing Co.
721 Surrey St (Queen Street)
Wilmington, NC 28401
- Unique and interesting goses, dill pickle, tomato, blood orange. Yum!
- They beer is not bad and that are a bigger establishment than they let on. The staff and management is friendly and helpful. Come down Queen Street from Front Street, otherwise, you will miss it.
- Interesting venue, nice people, large choice of beer and other beverages. Fun place.
- Cool place! Try the rosado it's so good!
- Get the Tripel if you like Belgians. So. Good.
- They don't have food to eat with your drinks which was disappointing. They do have $6 beer flights with some decent options. Would rate 3.5/5 more knowledgable bartenders would've been nice
- Beers were very good, live music, nice brewery. Food truck outside and snacks available inside.
- Scheduled to open in October