The Waterhouse at South Bund (上海南外滩酒店)
- Great design by Neri & Nu. Enjoy the roof top bar during summer!
- Wifi: waterhouse-ap / 1234567890
- Awesome rooftop bar with a great view and a very affordable 35/drink deal with free canaps!
- beautiful industrial design hotel near the bund! i definitively recommend this place.
- 1 Table NO.1 . . ~
- Luuussshhhh!!!!! The Japanese style wet rooms are do die for!
- Really comfortable bed and nice strong water pressure for the shower
- Surrounded by good restaurants and it even has a nice place for functions.
- Part of SPG now!
- Stayed there in June 2010 shortly after opening and have loved this hotel ever since: great design, comfortable rooms, delicious breakfast and competent service.
- The Waterhouse at South Bund
- Nice boutique hotel at the Cool Docks, great rooftop bar and good restaurant.
- Nice, restrained late-90s style industrial minimalism in the rooms. But never trust a hotel that can't fix (or somehow sort you with) a hot meal at 3:30 AM. That's what hotels are *for*.
- Will only appeal to those who sees this as industrial chic. To others it's quite frightening.
- The shower is so well designed you'll be looking forward to getting up in the morning to use it.
- The Waterhouse at South Bund is a cutting edge boutique hotel - one of our favourite hotels in Shanghai. http://magazinehotels.com/hotel/the-waterhouse-at-south-bund/
- Great happy hour prices ... Good place to hang out and relax
- The best design boutique hotel in Shanghai. Dont get fooled by the rough outer skin. Its lovely and tasteful inside.
- The restaurant, Table No. 1, has an East-West menu: The table spaghetti is a delectable combo of angel-hair Chinese egg noodles with chopped olives and Chinese-style barbecue sauce.
- Restaurant Table No.1 there is very good!! Yummy!!