Concord St (at Vendue Range)
Charleston, SC 29401
- Hot? Cool off in the fountain.
- Bring your kids and let them play in the two iconic fountains here while you relax on a shady bench. Bring sunscreen!
- The City of Charleston built this 12-acre park along the harbor, replacing a blighted dock area, at a cost of $13.5M, using tax increment financing bonds, federal & county grants & private donations.
- Stand in the middle of the square on this pedestal and your voice echoes in your ears. Strangest thing!
- There are 2 fountains where the kids can play and get wet. Lots of shady spots and benches.
- Snag a swing and keep the swing. They're a hot commodity.
- Sit on one of the swings and watch the sun set. Bring a picnic if you like.
- After checking out the park and ocean in the heat, take a small walk up the street to The Griffon Bar and Grill. One of the best pubs in the area, and great food.
- Fun and scenic place to visit
- Welcome to Charleston! It's not just an accent, it's an ATTITUDE! Text GEECHIE to 55469 & keep up with the haps! Everyday is a vacation in Chucktown! Ya dun come ya fa hab GUD tym! www.geechiegurl.org
- Enjoy the view.
- Come at Sunset, beautiful views!
- Make sure you hit up the swings on the dock. They are awesome in the early evenings.
- There's an echo spot near the Pineapple fountain
- great place to stroll,
- It's a gorgeous place to walk around, sit, and soak in the beautiful view.
- Let the kids play in the fountains. It's a Charleston tradition!
- One my favorite parks in Charleston.
- Walk to the tip of the board walk, enjoy the view and sit on the swing and relax
- The scenery is beautiful. The sea breeze is amazing and the people are warm and courteous. We love this spot.