Watanabe Sushi & Asian Cuisine
Sushi, Cocktail, Asian
1400 McGavock Pike (at Riverside Dr.)
Nashville, TN 37216
- sunflower roll
- Fresh King Salmon, Ahi Tuna, and select other sushi specials in the coming weeks!
- Fantastic sushi and great happy hour deals, friendly quick service!
- The service at the bar is phenominal
- (T to B) Very Spicy Tuna Roll, Red Dragon Roll and Volcano Roll. Yum!
- Three words: tempura ice cream.
- Great sushi happy hour! Convenient to homeland friendly staff.
- The bartenders here are amaze balls
- MARVELOUS new menu!!!! Local ingredients and daily changing menu. Everything is fresh, scrumptious, and fun! Come and check them out. I will be glad to go with you. New winter hours. See you there!!!
- The spring rolls...fucking awesome...the Aviation...fucking awesome...the Eastern Tea...enough said!!
- Firefly Roll and Very Spicy Roll. First time in a while I've had a super spicy one. Jalapenos were off the chain on fire :)
- Great sushi. Nice place for a date. Firefly and dragon roll are my favs.
- Don't let the decor fool you. Same owners as batter'd and fried. Ordered ika sansei and chirashi. Server didn't care to tell me that there is ika sansei IN the chirashi. Annoying.
- Use your Nashville City Saver coupons to receive 25% off any lunch purchase, or receive one free lunch entre with the purchase of a second lunch entre of equal or greater value (up to $7.50 value).
- Scallops with asparagus
- Riverside roll
- Sam is awesome.
- Bartender is a huge douche bag
- Eh the sushi is alright. The entrees weren't up to par :-(
- Green Goddess roll is amazing! Very friendly staff who can help you get gluten free items. Eat here!