Wasik's Cheese Shop
61 Central St
Wellesley, MA 02482
- So good! Closed on sundays, and can be pretty busy late saturday morning, but worth it!
- Don't come hungry!
- The service is amazing. Everyone is so knowledgable and accommodating. Just tell them what you're looking for and/or need and they'll help you out.
- They make the most incredible gift baskets! Remember to take some home for yourself- just dont eat it all in the car :)
- Family owned and operated. These guys are the best and the nicest.
- Incredibly knowledgeable and friendly. Great shop but don't come hungry or you'll end up spending a lot more dough than you probably should in an already fairly pricey store
- The Wasik family is just the sweetest!
- Cheese! See if you can stay away from the jams too :)
- Plan to spend 30-45 minutes every visit. You'll get to taste amazing cheeses and learn while doing so from the nicest family run business ever. Ask about private events.
- Everyone in the store is knowledgeable about their products. For the best experience rely on their expertise.
- Try the Lincolnshire Poacher.
- Tell them what you are going to drink and then let them give you what they suggest. You won't go wrong.
- Get there early around holiday time - lines to the door are common.