3303 Williams Dr
Georgetown, TX 78628
- Friendly staff! They did a great job.
- Hot and sour soup is tasty
- Hard surfaces make for noisy dinner
- Avocado salad had a nice, big layer of avocado over the top
- Absolutely fabulous service and food.
- Expensive, poor service, not a great atmosphere. Recommend Sushi Nini in Round Rock
- Best Asian food in Georgetown. There's not exactly much competition, but you can look forward to decent Japanese and Chinese food. I'd suggest going for the more basic rolls.
- Food was pretty good but my wife and myself were bummed when we discovered ALL TIPS go to the house and not to the waiting staff - full review/ experience in trip advisor.
- Ok, they forgot My soup and my salad, they said they were too busy to bring it out?
- Sushi was great but I wish their California rolls were a little more flavorful. Nice establishment and staff. I'll be coming back, but hope the chef adds more flavor to the rolls.
- Next door nice Car Wash!
- Don't try to call in an order. Either no one will answer or you will be put on hold forever.
- The Millionaire and Georgetown rolls are amazing.
- Warm colors but hard surfaces make it noisy