Dive Bar, Bar, American
5 Canyon Lake Dr (Prospect Ave)
Port Costa, CA 94569
- An amazing dive bar that feels straight out of a Tarantino movie. The kitchen is only open on weekend nights, so it's pretty quiet on weekdays if you just want a rusty stool and a cold one.
- Dude there is a stuffed polar bear here
- Honestly the best selection of bottled beers around, both craft and imports!
- Dog friendly patio
- They serve drinks in mason jars!!! AWESOME!
- Check out the beer locker for approx. 1,000 different brews from all over the world.
- Awesome hidden gem in the East Bay. Great space outside to sip some beer. Check out the big bears! Love Port Costa.
- Don't be a wanker.
- Great atmosphere
- A great off the beaten path place for great craft beer and bar food. Even though it is far away it is well worth the trek.
- Algo totalmente diferente
- The best Long Island
- Long Island the best
- Get in and check out that beer locker.
- California lemonade all day!
- Fun Eclectic Chill
- Great drinks and charming dive bar atmosphere.
- Huge yummy portions! Super interesting place full of history......
- Bad news: they're taking the king crab legs off the menu. Good news: there's no more bad news. And yes, the polar bear is still here.
- Cool place.