Wahoo's Fish Taco
Tacos, Mexican, Seafood
- The fish tacos here are overhyped. Less than spectacular. Go to El Super Taco on Pico if you want the best fish tacos in West LA.
- The blackened mushroom tacos, barely mentioned on the menu, are a delicious secret.
- Ask for some free stickers! Kids love em
- No question, hands down THE best fish tacos!
- Some mighty tasty fish tacos!! Caveat that this is coming from a New Yorker take my word for it.
- THERE WAS FLIES AND BUGS AT THE ESTABLISHMENT THERE WAS FLIES EVERYWHERE THERE WAS A SWARM.
- WARNING DO NOT EAT AT THIS PLACE THEY HAVE INSECTS AND BUGS. THEY HAD FLIES ALL OVER THE PLACE IT IS DISCUSTING. I AM WORRIED FOR MY HEALTH.
- Use the app for a free cookie.
- Fish tacos, special #2!
- Secret sauce ain't that great, Food is though! Good food @ the Thai place 3 doors down. Good Kebabs next door too! LOVE Wahoo's decor!
- Not doing carbs? Try the lettuce wraps instead of tortillas
- Baja rolls for a light lunch.
- Be sure to ask for Mr Lee's sauce, a little spicy but so delicious
- Ask for the beer of the month. Can't beat $2
- Fish tacos with brown rice and cajun white beans.... Great lunch
- 4 different hot sauces !
- Before I moved to LA the thought of a fish taco sounded disgusting, but now I am full-on addicted to Wahoo's fish tacos. I've been favoring the shrimp tacos lately, with extra limes and hot sauce.
- Simply the best. If you're here, congrats! Don't forget to leave your servers a tip! They're the best staff around
- White rice