Wahoo's Fish Taco
- Best on menu = Maui Bowl
- Shrimp tacos, awesome!'
- Queso rules!!!
- Best fish tacos...period! Favorite tho are shrimp enchiladas w/ green sauce
- The margs are amazing!!!!!
- Get the green sauce :)
- Margaritas are definitely worth it! There was a newspaper article a few years ago stating Wahoos puts everclear in them!
- Try the steak salad with cilantro dressing its big enough to share!!
- Excellent Fish Tacos... go figure!
- The margs are amazing! And $4.50 during happy hour plus you get chips&salsa. They'll kill you though.... there's a reason they're "the triple threat"
- Wahoos fan for years. From a marg that kicks a$& and happy hour 4-7. The atmosphere rocks from kids in tie dyes to parents in them. All coexisting side by side drinking margs and coloring:)
- Happy Hour 4-7 weekdays!
- good reading materials. lots of free magazines to keep one company
- R U kidding... The margs are great.
- Nothing good
- I like to order the cold guacamole and dip it in the hot queso...Heaven! Don't go on kids eat free night.... Unless you have kids!
- Awesome sub-3 dollar fish taco
- The number 2 with green sauce or the blackened chicken sammi is the bomb
- Baja Rolls are awesome for a light dinner under five bucks.
- Mmmm. Maui Bowl