- Living Room Live - live accoustic music in the Living Room every Friday night!
- If you like to party with dance music-go up stairs. If you like acoustic music-stay downstairs and listen to live music on Fridays. Sushi is good,but a bit overpriced in my opinion.Dress code enforced
- Petrified wood in the lobby is impressive!
- This is the place to be for Labor Day Weekend. Entertainment Day and Night everyday.
- THis place is awesome always something going on!
- If you come here with a party of 30 + don't make any noise... They kick you out of all 15 rooms you've booked ;)
- Live music in the Living Room every Friday and Saturday. A must see is the WET deck-it is amazing!! WET and Shade Lounge turn into Scottsdale's most vibrant nightlife venue on the weekend!!
- Enjoy Happy Hour specials Monday through Friday from 5 to 7 p.m.!
- Don't miss Living Room Live every Friday and Saturday night from 9pm to 12am in the Living Room!
- TIP: Our personal steam showers give you the option to add some aroma to your therapy! Add some eucalyptus to your bliss experience.
- Try the Kobe burger it's great
- The pretzels from the Living room are amazing!
- Don't have bachelor parties there. They will kick you out and ruin your night with no explanation.
- Hot killer pool!
- Bed is a cloud.
- Check out Burlesque in the Living Room every Thursday night!
- Pretentious as shit! Try the creme du brulet, douchebag!
- When (or soon after) booking for the group, talk to the Concierge to get set up in style for a full night at Sushi Roku and cabanas at sunset.beach, the pool bar/party.
- It's all about stylish chillaxing today. Best spot in PHX to celebrate the holiday wknd!
- Love absolutely everything at W Scottsdale! Sushi Roku is fantastic. The Living Room is cool and the pool...hmmm, wonderful. Oh the rooms...amazing!