- Have to love the old school, local theater. Even the popcorn tastes homemade - artisanal popcorn?
- Old school movie theater. Worth a trip to experience pre-cineplex era movie watching. Now run by a non-profit.
- Support the local movie theater, any decent movie there I go
- One screen theater; not the most modern setup but great for a date night in the area.
- Charming, old school neighborhood theater. Get the multi-pass to save some cash!
- Super cool little theatre. Great pop corn and service! What else could you ask for?
- Will call opens 30 minutes before film and actual theatre doesn't open until 20 minutes before.
- One of the oldest continuously-operated theaters in the world! Since 1910
- Like the charm of old theater. Seats are very uncomfortable though.
- Bathroom is a joke...one stall for the men, two for the ladies. Nice 100+ year old theater.
- Go to the Vogue on a weeknight! Don't stand in a long line for a new release movie. Eat popcorn and chat with the groovy guys that man the concession stand. This place is awesome and worth a trip t