- If you havent been then you don't know what your missing, and you never know know until you wake up and finally go~go.... ')~
- 2011 RFT Best of St. Louis Winner - Best CD/Record Store.
- Theyve been around since 1979 - these guys know, and love, music. Check their website for free, in-store performances from top bands visiting STL. For more insider tips, follow @MoonriseHotel.
- All kinds of epic stuff. The gem of Delmar Loop. Maybe gem of STL.
- Check out http://vinyl-lover.com why dontcha?
- The store director is hot!
- Listen to the DJ and actually request a song from him. Preferably something from the 80's. Then dance wildly in front of the booth. :)
- Never ever ever have what I'm looking for. Boooo
- Cool place to lose yourself in some albums!
- One of the best record stores in STL (and America). Amazing selection, atmosphere, and staff. Record Store Day and in store band performances are a must. MUSIC IS THE HEALING FORCE.
- The best record store in St. Louis. I have found some rare used records here, most at a great price. I love this place.
- Such a great place to roam through the sounds of a lifetime. Nothing like vinyl.
- The best record store in town. No question.
- Buy tix for booty halloween here, if you can!
- Check the calendar for many of your favorite bands as they like to do FREE in-store performances at this ole skool record store.
- listen to used CDs on cd player before u buy! just like the 90s.
- If they don't have they will order it for you! They will also hold it for you for quite some time til u can get there.
- Only through Vintage Vinyl can you get to see BRMCs acoustic show @Halo Bar on the 23rd! Ask em for details!
- Very conveniently located. Very few rarities but a lot of regular vinyl incl. RSD merchandise from the past years. Normal market prices.
- Cool to walk around even if you dont have a record player.