$ $ $ $
- A local, seasonal take on traditional Indian fare, including chicken from Draper Valley Farms, Carlton Farms pork shoulder, Anderson Valley lamb, and local produce. Look for the open-style kitchen wit
- Sadly, this place is permanently closed..
- The happy hour appetizers and cocktails are the best deal.
- Super tasty all around. Never had a problem with slow service either. Ordered wine and it came in less than 5 mins.
- Food is good but the service is glacially slow. Took 20 mins for wine service
- The Lamb curry is awesome