Vegetarian / Vegan
547 Avenue of the Americas (15th St)
New York, NY 10011
- Delicious!!! The food and shakes are so tasty and the customer service is top notch. My favorites are the #13 and the Almond Greens shake yum!!! :)
- Who knew a paper plate overflowing with brown rice, steamed veggies and dumplings could taste so good? Must have crack in it, because I'm addicted. Ask for a spoonful of Kim chi on top. Yummmm
- How can you not love a lunch called Combination Fantasy?
- Addicted to dumplings and steamed vegetable. The sauce on the side(not soy) is delicious. Ignore the deceptive name and decor, the food is delicious (and healthy).
- An unassuming, friendly veg paradise in Chelsea. No line at lunch hour, which makes it even quicker to get the #6 lunch plate Combination Fantasy (brown rice, veg dumplings, tofu and steamed veggies).
- Nice recent remodel! But the food is always what matters -- I get the #2. People are great too.
- The best miso soup in nyc! The sweetest owners AND from someone who lost a lot of weight, GUILT free eating!!!
- The Korean man who owns this place is SO sweet and adorable. He sometimes will give you free cookies =).
- Peanut. butter. smoothies.
- The best veggie dumplings in town. I've been going here well over 13yrs and never disappointed. Clean,healthy and tasty food. The pear ginger bar is a nice treat. CLai Fitness
- Go for #6 - the Combination Fantasy. It's a paper plate overflowing with pure delight.
- The smoothies are amazing!
- Get the Chicken Fantasy. Delicious and if you are looking for a balanced and super healthy clean plate this is the way to go. Macro-friendly ;)
- Actually healthy, not just "healthy." My favorite lunch spot for clean and delicious eating.
- Love their vegetable barley soup and vegan kale bars. Great healthy options.
- Now known as Green Symphony but still amazing!
- Go to smoothie/snack place
- I really like their vegetarian dumplings and streamed vegetables but their udon taste like Korean commercial packaged udon.
- Best homemade kimchi in the west village/Chelsea area.
- Get the dumplings, an energy bar and a cup of tea. You'll be surprisingly satisfied.