The Village at Grand Traverse Commons
- There is a great indoor farmer's market on Saturday from 10-2. It features a ton of great local vendors with fresh produce, baked goods and and bunch other goodies!
- One of the most interesting venues in the TC area. Take some time to walk around, check out the shops, art, food, and the history of the campus.
- Ask Tony for a tour of the catacombs.
- The Village has an indoor shopping mecca. It's the perfect place to shop on cold weather Saturdays. Make sure to go during the indoor farm market 10-2 every cold weather Saturday.
- This used to be a state hospital... Check out what it has become!
- Very interesting place
- The beet salad was amazing! Fresh earthy, almost smoky beets with fresh mozzarella. Also the Salmon with risotto was just as good.
- Fun fun yaa