12027 San Vicente Blvd (South Bundy)
Los Angeles, CA 90049
- Iced cooookies. Get some.
- Nice ol' fashioned non modern grocer. Prices are definitely higher, sandwiches are worth it.
- Favorite grocery store of me.
- You can find things here that you can't find anywhere else. British foods, great obscure juices, cookies. Very nice staff, too!
- Good quality, good staff
- Smart chicken roasted!
- The deli has possibly the best corned beef on rye sandwich I've ever had :-)
- Best sandwiches!! Also have lots of interesting foods you can't find anywhere else. Definitely recommend checking it out. Also tons of celebrity sightings here!!! ;)
- The sushi rocks
- Best grocery on the west side
- This Whole Foods now features Tevolution! Buy a bottle, give a quarter? Awesome.
- Vicente Foods now has Tevolution? Awesome! Buy a bottle, give a quarter!
- Try the new bread and fresh soup products from Rustico. The soups you will find in the produce section! Amazing!
- Free coffee is always fresh
- Viktor Benes Challah. Don't be deterred by the pale color of this sesame sprinkled loaf. It's hearty with a robust yeasty flavor, a fantastic chewy interior, and just a touch of crunch to the crust.
- Get all of our new spicy elixirs here this summer - Mango Chili, Spicy Pear & Citrus Cayenne!
- Check out the Rob's Really Good demo between 2-6 p.m. tomorrow (5/14/11) & enjoy some free samples
- Best bagels.
- You can buy a frozen capon here #poultry #foodies