- Absolute shit service, no tv service, no service period @ the bar....go to Tiff the server if you need something....otherwise avoid....
- Not many unbreaded options. Not very Celiac friendly :(
- One of my favorites in Indy...... drink specials every night of the week. Decent food, not your typical bar fare. Not to mention the great live music.
- Order the Hudepohl!
- Be sure to sit outside on a summer evening, have a drink, and people-watch. It's fun!
- $10 margaritas are weak sauce!
- Salads are not a good choice....atmosphere is pretty cool.
- Try the California quesadilla & stay late for the live music! (Make sure to bring a Sharpie to leave your mark in the bathroom too!)
- Live music, cool bar, $3 PBRs, some craft beer
- Amazing bartender
- Get the queso. It's the best!
- $2 PBR pints and live music on Saturdays...need I say more?!? Fantastic establishment with a fun and lively atmosphere
- Great atmosphere, great music, greatmusic people! Try the chips and salsa and the fabulous guacamole!
- Ask for chelsea, she's awesome :)
- This place is boss! You all need to come check it out! Everyone here is awesome, especially corey morse!
- Great live music on the weekends, say hi to mike the manager!
- Best live music downtown for free. PBR and Fireball kind of place!
- Nice spot with good live music and drink specials. Depending on the crowd u can get a nice mix of music here as well
- Great live music, grab your drinks quick
- When in town and there's a Pacers game then here is the place if your don't have tickets. Great atmosphere.