The Waiting Room Lounge
Music Venue, Rock Club, Lounge
6212 Maple St
Omaha, NE 68104
- $3.50 Schlitz and PBR tallboys!
- That "lumber jack" bartender pours drinks that'll make you wet the bed. I've been here Atleast 75 times, he's def not an asshole!
- Bring your ID!
- The bathroom sinks have impeccable water pressure.
- Subscribe to the newsletter to receive upcoming concert info.
- If you have a fake don't even attempt to use it here.
- Really good venue to play !!! Owner is very hospitable and nice
- Great music venue. Been here twice and have had amazingly positive experiences with Staff & patrons! Fun place!
- The bands here are always top notch especially The Evil That Men Do!!
- Sitting behind the sound guy is a great spot, but the AC hits ya pretty hard. Bring a jacket!
- The water pressure in the bathroom lived up to the hype.
- No parking!
- They have a wide range of beers at the Waiting Room. Beware of the Delirium Tremens brew. It's a Belgian made blonde ale, it's $7.50 and 8.5% ABV. It goes down quite hard.
- Get drunk. Get crunk. Dance until your feet bleed.
- Great after hours service!
- Great sound system!
- Funk Trek has to be the most legit band in Omaha!
- Party. Hard.
- Great place to see a show, even better place to meet a band plus they have mexican coke
- Great music and good drinks!