Venetian Resort & Casino
- Check out the tower in the courtyard: its a scaled replica of Venice, Italys St. Mark Campanile.
- If you are looking for kosher food, check out The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf for sandwiches, baked goods and more.
- Ok, don't tell anyone deli in the food court casino level has a breakfast spl of lox, bagel, cream cheese & coffee or juice for only $7.95
- Great place to stay, especially if you're packing dudes into a room. Every room is a suite (2 beds, couch bed, multiple TVs). Pool Is great with a diverse crowd. Don't gamble here, you will lose.
- Expect a LONG walk to get to your room. Otherwise, spacious clean and quiet...perfect :)
- One of Top Best Resort Place from concierge, culinary, architectural structure, accomodation, The Venetian scores 10. Always love staying here. Gondolas remind me of Venice, Italy. Grazie Forza. <3
- This casino smells amazing when you walk in. It makes you never want to leave.
- Excelente quarto, vale realmente as suas 5 estrelas. Boas opes de restaurantes e lojas.
- Gold and Platinum Grazie Resort Loyalty Program members qualify to receive direct shuttle service to and from McCarran Airport. Your feet won't touch pavement between NYC and the Strip.
- Stop by and see Phantom of the Opera. The show is amazing, and the Theatre itself is GORGEOUS!
- Still my favorite place to wander around in. The shops are amazing, best restaurants in Vegas.
- After you & your significant other are done making out like teenagers on the gondola ride, grab a bite at Grand Lux cafe. Tip: if it's crowded, there's one at Palazzo too.
- Tao rocks!!
- Take a gondola ride and enjoy the fruits of Italy!
- The food at the food court is very good and the price is right
- If you want to take a gondola ride, have a seat at the Caonita and watch the gondoliers pass by to hear the best one!
- Beautiful place:-) lots of fun. Lobster me has lobster on stick thats to die for!
- Great place, great atmosphere, and absolutely beautiful architecture.
- Truly a classy experience the Venetian is worthy of five stars! The reception area is absolutely breathtaking and this hotel has by far the most character of any other on the Vegas Strip!!