Vegetarian / Vegan, Chinese
- Show up between 11am and 3:30pm for really cheap lunch specials.
- Try the hot & sour soup, it's amazing.
- Avoid the front booth - you freeze in the winter and fry in the summer. The roast chicken is the best!!
- "Chicken" nuggets and sauted spinach. I love the all began menu
- Love this place! Great food and great people in the meetup group that meets here. Couple of dishes have honey in them but everything else is vegan on the menu.
- the service was a little slow but the food was so worth it! coconut shrimp sushi and roasted chicken sushi, AMAZING! the mango chicken is also delicious. better than the Montclair location as well.
- 5 flavor "chicken" is awesome! Get it extra spicy! Don't forget the scallion pancakes! Mmm
- The falafel here is amazeballs
- Scallion pancakes and dumplings are amazeballs
- Excellent food! I'm such a fussy water and I LOVE this place. reasonably priced and OH so yummy!!
- The green apple tea is a great choice with lunch.
- The eggplant suprise was fantastic!!
- During lunch time get the Lunch Roll Combination Platter (sushi), you get the same amount as the dinner verison but for 3 dollars cheaper.
- Amazing vegetarian food!
- The bubble teas are great as are the Szechuan dumplings.
- Sesame chicken
- Plant based meat was awesome!!! Seemed like real chicken / beef, Im shocked with this restaurant
- Eel avocado roll, spicy tuna with cream cheese roll, sweet potato roll, sushi pizza. All the entrees are great
- Had the seseme chicken with brown rice. So good!
- I've been going to veggie heaven for the last 10 years and there is seriously nothing else like it. My go to is the sesame chicken, veggie low mein and the bubble tea.