VanDusen Botanical Garden
Garden, Botanical Garden
5251 Oak St (btwn W 33rd & W 37th)
Vancouver, BC V6M 4H1
- Beautiful time with the family. Dress warmly (toque, mitts, and boots). Dancing lights are very neat. Parking is a bit of a nightmare and it is very crowded.
- Weeknights are peaceful here, a beautiful little getaway :) open till 9p in the summer months.
- The lotus are just starting to bloom. Good time for photographing them
- Explore the maze.
- A fantastic botanical garden in the centre of Vancouver. Flowers, trees and labirent are gorgeous You must see!
- Simply stunning
- Awesome light show for Christmas.
- Have your hats scarves and gloves ready before exploring this awesome garden.
- Cool garden with many types of plants. It also has a maze!
- Kind of unfair to not allow dogs and the staff said because it's a private park?
- A must see during Christmas time! This garden is lit up like a Christmas Tree...like for reals!
- A gorgeous botanical garden in the centre of Vancouver. You would never know what is behind its doors. Plants and flowers from all over the world and even a maze!!
- Buy your tickets ahead of time if possible - saves a lot of time in the busy holiday season!
- Don't forget to check out the (somewhat hidden) hydrangea garden.
- 90% less crowded comparing with QE park; well worth the entrance fee.
- On another night in the city we ventured over to see the incredible holiday light show at the VanDusen Botanical Garden. It was pretty spectacular with its many lights and paths to wander through.
- Festival of Lights is magical
- A 55-acre eco-cocoon of 255,000 individual plants from around the world. Dont miss the hedge maze. See if you can get to the monkey puzzle tree in the middle.
- Terrible signage & map. Cart tours for handicapped only at 1, 2 & 3pm. No mention on website. Apathetic staff at Admissions counter. There was auto show, had to move off path for cars & exhaust fumes.