LONDON, Oct. 26, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- This report by Beverage Marketing Corp. READY TO GO.
This report from Beverage Marketing Corporation examines the total U.S. tea market with a focus on ready-to-drink tea. It provides data on regional markets as well as leading companies and brands. RTD tea packaging, distribution, advertising expenditures and demographics are discussed in detail. The report also projects the market five years into the future. Also covers kombucha.
The comprehensive ready-to-drink tea market report examines the U.S. tea market with a focus on RTD tea market trends (pre-packaged, bottled or canned tea) . It provides statistics on regional markets as well as historical and current sales data for the leading companies and brands.
Packaging, distribution, advertising expenditures and demographics are discussed in detail, with data to back up the insights provided. The industry research also covers kombucha, looks at refrigerated (RFG) RTD tea vs. shelf stable trends, tea types and flavors, the organic tea market and much more.
The U.S. Ready-to-Drink Tea report provides in-depth data and market analysis, shedding light on various aspects of the market through reliable data and discussions of what the numbers really mean. In addition to historical and current data, five year forecasts on a broad range of topics are provided, making this an ideal tool for spotting trends and identifying opportunities. Questions answered in BMC's tea industry report include:
- What are the latest trends behind RTD tea's performance in the U.S. market?
- How many gallons did U.S. residents consume in 2014 and the early part of 2015? What are expectations through 2019?
- What is the latest news regarding organic tea?
- How has RTD tea fared in comparison with the broader New Age beverage category?
- How has the packaging mix changed in recent years? What size slice of the pie are the various packaging types and sizes expected to hold by 2019?
- What are the principal distribution channels for hot and RTD tea?
- Which price segment will grow the most to 2019?
THIS READY-TO-DRINK TEA RESEARCH REPORT FEATURES
The report offers an in-depth look at the category, companies and brands shaping the market and the market drivers impacting current and anticipated growth through 2019.
Get perspective on the segment with total market retail dollar sales, wholesale dollar data and volume data, historically, currently and in the years to come. Through discussion backed by Beverage Marketing's reliable, all-sales-channel-inclusive market research data, readers get a thorough understanding of all facets of the market including:
- Discussion and dollar sales of the New Age beverage market, as well as volume and dollars for the various tea segments and analysis of U.S. and global tea trends.
- An overview of the New Age market, as well as diet vs. regular RTD tea trends, pricing and per capita consumption. Quarterly market growth data is also provided.
- A look at the tea market by price segment, breaking out five tiers from regular and fountain through super-premium.
- Detailed profiles and analysis of the leading companies and brands, discussions of their marketing activities and distribution strategies as well as company and brand sales volume data. Coverage includes Pepsi-Lipton Tea Partnership, Coca-Cola Company, Dr. Pepper Snapple, Ferolito, Vultaggio & Sons and others.
- A look at wholesale dollar sales and case volumes for leading brands including Arizona, Lipton, Gold Peak, Peace Tea, Honest Tea, Turkey Hill, Milo's, SoBe, Mistic, La Nature, Crystal Light, New Leaf and more.
- Regional consumption patterns of RTD tea volume, as well as regional breakdowns of wholesale dollar sales and regional per capita consumption.
- A look at hot-fill and cold-fill trends and volume by package type, including plastic, cans, glass and paperboard carton.
- Data detailing volume by key distribution channels totaling 100% of market volume.
- An overview of the kombucha and organic tea markets.
- Advertising expenditures of the leading RTD tea and hot tea companies and a look at category spending by media type (including Internet and Spanish-language network advertising).
- Consumer demographic profiles comparing consumers of key brands.
- Data on green and black tea imports and exports.
- Five-year projections for the overall tea market as well as its sub-segments.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3312080/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
- Burger King Has Chicken Tenders for the First Time Ever
- What PDA Is OK Today — and What Isn’t
- Why You Should Never Sleep in on the Weekends
- The 25 Most Popular Halloween Candies in America
- 260-Layer Cake Breaks Guinness World Record